You’re currently browsing the English version of BoostinLyon’s website!
- Maybe you’re actually French and checking if we are as international as we say we are. Yes we are, be a little faithful, you heretic.
- Maybe you’re not French but you don’t really know what you’re doing here. Well congrats, you’ve been quite far considering you don’t speak a word of French.
- Maybe you’re not French but you are a startupper looking for some help in developing your business. Welcome to BoostInLyon!
Who are we?
BoostInLyon is a Lyon-based non-profit organization. We accelerate startups through our acceleration program, helping them to iterate on their business. The aim? Knowing who is their client, what is his painpoint and how they can help him.
How do we do it?
We accelerate batches of 10 startups that work together for 6 months. We organize workshops, meetings and coaching sessions from 1 to 3 times a week (pretty intense yup) while startups actually work together in our coworking space. We actually want them to spend most of their working time together because we believe that most of the acceleration experience comes from the community spirit that exists in BoostInLyon.
For international talents (yes, we talk about YOU!), we thought about a more specific program. We couldn’t copy the planning of the French boosted since most of you are new arrivals in France, and your expectations may not be exactly the same ones.
Are you ready to check what’s waiting for you? See right below!
The French Tech Ticket
- For who? Startups in the creation or growth phase who want to discover the European/French market
- What benefits? Funding, residence permit, acceleration program…
The French Tech Visa
- For who? Early stage startups: between the idea and the prototype
- What benefits? An acceleration program, a simplified and accelerated visa procedure and 4 years renewable stay in France for you and your family
- When is the next step? June 2018, stay tuned!
Concerning the FrenchTechVisa, let’s do it step by step:
- You first have to fill this form. It allows us to know a bit more about you and your entrepreneurial project.
- Secondly, we want to meet you 🙂 if you’re not in Lyon, we then schedule a 10 to 15 minute video session with you (Appear.In, What’s App video…).
- If we’re convinced you’re super cool and we can help you with your project development, you move to the next step: YASSS! Our team has to fill a « Fiche projet » we have to send to LA DIRECCTE (French Administration). It tells about some details concerning your profile and your project. If LA DIRECCTE approves your candidature, they send us back a « lettre de reconnaissance ».
- Boostinlyon give you this letter, which allows you to do rapidly the visa procedure with La Préfécture.
Briefly, BoostInLyon is:
- A personalised support for 24 weeks: mentoring, networking, coaching, lessons, working group, experience sharing, user experience…
- A support/ backing to the market access: national and international connexions (a strong bridge with Silicon Valley)
- A real training program: business strategy, agile method, Lean startup, accounting, regulation, marketing and communication, human resources management…
- A serie of events opened to everyone, committed to inspire and shake up the entrepreneurs at every stage and from all levels of expertise: BILShow (Entrepreneur testimony), NoBilShit (workshop / lunch themed), Open Coffee (networking breakfast)
- One coworking space ebullient of ideas and energy to support, day after day, the creators.
- 6 months: Intensive pitching; exchanges with the mentors, personalized coaching, courses and business thematics, at least 3 weekly events.
- Around 5 projects: Boostinlyon hosts 2 promotions per year with approximately 5 teams, admission based on application files and pitch in front of a jury made of entrepreneurs from Lyon via a video session. Why not you?
- 1 place: The accelerated are hosted on our coworking set / plateau located 113 Boulevard de Stalingrad in Villeurbanne, at the 3rd floor. This place allows all our accelerated and startups from the community to exchange and work.